Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yay I Finally started a blog
























Hey all!! I finally brought myself to start a blog. So, here is a REALLY quick update of the last 8 months:

I got married on December 13, 2007 in Provo, Utah. On December 17, I started my drive to The Sunshine state. It took us 6 days. We stopped and visited the Grand Canyon as well as New Orleans. We finally got to Daytona Beach on December 23, and met my husband's family. I spent Christmas with them.
Then in February, I turned 21 and shortly got a job at a facility for mentally disabled adults. I quit that job after a few months and spent Easter with my mom and Scotty, my step-dad, who came down to visit (Scott was on Business and Mom was here for play)! It was fun, we went to Disney world! I then started a Job at a convenience store near by.

Over Mother's I took a 2 week vacation to Utah. I surprised all my friends and family with my new RED hair!

Shortly after returning home, I quit my job.Then Finally in early July I signed up for a course to obtain my CNA licence. That is where I am now with things.
Ok, so I take the test for my licence on Thursday! I am really Nervous. I also registered for school, which I start on the 26th. I signed up for WeightWatchers' last week and so far have lost 6.8 lbs. YAY!!!

Well, I just wanted to update every one and I will be posting frequently. So stay tuned!

No comments: