Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update

Hey guys,

It has been a week and a half since I posted. So here it is. Jeff is loving his new job. He works kinda far away it is 19miles there and 19miles back. He is a shift supervisor at a mexican quick serve resturant. He is doing really well.
I start school in 6 days. I am getting really excited. I applied for a grant but I was turned down because I am only enrolled part-time. but in January I gain Residency status. I will be able to attend full time and Might qualify for a grant then. YAY!! Until then, I am taking math and English. I have my own little space on the back porch. I cannot wait.
So here is the weight loss journey. I weighed in last week I was +2lbs but that is ok because I weighed in Yesterday and I was -2.8.
There is what is going on in the life of the PRINCESS

1 comment:

Hawkes Family said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR CNA!!! It's funny how we hate school when we have to go and then we grow up a little and want to go back to school. Grants are amazing take advantage while you can! You look so cute with your red hair! It's a fun change. CONGRATS on losing 6.8 lbs, I need to learn how to do that!(baby fat...not cool) LOL
Kiss kiss
Brandie